About the Eisenhower Fellowships
In spring 2023, Eisenhower Fellowships will assemble a diverse group of visionaries from across the globe and invite them to the United States for a unique five-week program with both in-person and virtual components. Fellows will develop a project, foster professional relationships and launch dynamic, concrete collaborations with their American counterparts, their cohort and the prestigious EF network of over 2500 Fellows from 115 countries.
Fellows are selected based on their track record of leadership, their potential for future impact and their commitment to lifelong engagement with Eisenhower Fellowships to advance our mission of enhancing international understanding through dialogue to build a world more peaceful, prosperous and just.
Eisenhower Global Scholars, typically 20 to 30 years old, will spend a full academic year of intensive postgraduate study and hands-on work experience, leading to the following degrees:
- Master in Public Policy from the Blavatnik School of Government at the University of Oxfordin England, for students focused on public service and effective governance.
- Master in International Relations from the School of Global and Public Affairs at IE University, in Spain, for students focused on the global economy, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- The Spring Global Program brings to the United States 20-25 mid-career leaders from as many countries for four-to-five weeks of intensive professional exploration, interaction and exchange.
- Each individualized itinerary begins and ends with a joint seminar with the other Fellows in that year’s cohort, with many elements conducted virtually.
- The individual itineraries take each Fellow to anywhere from eight to ten cities across the country for anywhere from 70 to 100 virtual and in-person meetings with corporate CEO’s, top government and NGO officials and experts in their fields of interest.
Applications are accepted across the globe but preference is given to candidates in countries where EF is active.
- Application portal open: August 15 – October 1
- OCTOBER 1 – NOVEMBER 15 – REVIEW AND INTERVIEWS
Nominating Committees review applications.
- NOVEMBER 15 – DECEMBER 31 – FINAL REVIEW
Eisenhower Fellowships in Philadelphia vets finalists.
- JANUARY – SELECTIONS: Candidates informed of status.
A few months before the fellowship begins, Fellows are expected to devote significant time to research, preparation and planning in consultation with the EF program team, followed by several weeks of virtual introductory and orientation sessions.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 1st, 2022
HOW TO APPLY: To apply, Applicants are to fill the online form here
>>>Also Read: How to Write Outstanding Statement of Purpose (SOP) for Scholarships, Fellowships, and Internships