Web3 Africa Women Fellowship is a program for young African women who are undergraduates and recent graduates of tertiary institutions in Africa.
About the Web3 Africa Women Fellowship
The Fellowship seeks to develop the next generation of African women leaders in frontier tech by providing entry-level opportunities to learn and build competencies for the emerging virtual economy.
Each year, we will select a pool of stellar young women from across the continent, who have keen interest in pursuing careers and becoming contributors, creators and builders in Web3.
Benefits of the program:
– Paid on-site internship with Earn Games in Dubai for 2 best applicants
– Stipend of $300 per month
– Learning paths: Web3 programming and tools, NFT Trading and tokenomics, Content creation, design and promotion.
– Learn critical soft skills for the future
– Access to job opportunities
– Belong to a global community
– Ages between 18 – 30
– Fast learner, with keen interest in Web 3 and Creator Economy
– Applicants must be able to dedicate 8 hours per week to learning challenges
– Must be a living in an African country
Deadline: 14 July, 2022
For how to apply and other details check the sponsoring organization’s website <<Here>>