Union Bank Sales Graduate Trainee Program is a program designed to give Sales enthusiasts and geniuses the opportunity to learn technical and soft skills from a world-class organization through training and vital on-the-job experience.
About the Union Bank Sales Graduate Trainee Program
Union Bank Sales Graduate Trainee Program has been designed to give Sales enthusiasts and geniuses the opportunity to learn technical and soft skills from a world-class organization through training and vital on-the-job experience.
Why Union Bank?
Union Bank is a forward-thinking bank, building a team of versatile and exceptional individuals who are fully prepared and equipped to take on new challenges, make an impact and work across the different aspects of the business.
Simply put, the Union Bank’s Sales Graduate Trainee Program is the perfect way to start your career in Sales.
As a participant in the Sales Graduate Trainee Program, you will gain the following:
Fast-Paced Learning Platform
- The Bootcamp offers you a platform and an opportunity for continuous learning to hone your skills and grow in your career.
Broad Career Opportunities
- At Union Bank, you have the privilege to take on vacant roles and rotate jobs within and outside your current departments.
- Master the timeless leadership skills needed by leaders throughout every organization, regardless of role, industry, or location.
A Positive Work Environment
- Enjoy working in a positive work environment that promotes employees’ wellbeing, productivity, and growth.
Overall, the program provides trainee with indispensable skills that will help them successfully start and navigate your Sales career.
- No previous work experience is required.
- Minimum of B.Sc (2nd Class) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Sales experience is an added advantage.
- Candidates must not be more than 27 years old by December 2022.
Deadline: Sunday 17th of July, 11:59pm
For how to apply for the Union Bank Sales Graduate Trainee Program, visit the sponsoring organization’s website <<Here>>