Almost everybody yearns for a scholarship without IELTS. The reason is, most people find it difficult to pass the rigorous English test (IELTS). Others have managed to achieve very low band scores in the test that disqualify them from applying for international scholarships with IELTS as a requirement. If you fall in either of the categories, then this article is for you. In this article we are going to look at some the top scholarships in the World without IELTS will change your life for the better.
Top Scholarships in the World without IELTS
In no particular order, here is the list of the top scholarships in the world without IELTS
Government of Sweden scholarships
The Government of Sweden has decided to grant 300 scholarships for international students. This is a scholarship without IELTS thereby making it very convenient. It is offered to students who wish to study full-time Master’s Degree programs from any top Swedish institute. These scholarships will cater for your tuition fees, Travel expenses, Stipend, and any other expenses you might incur.
- Deadline: The deadline for the application for this scholarship is 28th February 2022. All those who would have been granted the scholarship will be informed in April 2022
- You must come from an eligible country
- International students outside EEA are eligible
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated Full or Part Time employment
To get these scholarships, check out the official webpage for the Swedish Government scholarships.
Government of Austria scholarships
The Government of Austria scholarships is one of the best scholarships without IELTS. The Government of Austria grants scholarships to international students who wish to pursue their undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. programs in some of the best universities in Austria. The Austria Development Corporation funds these scholarships. The grants will vary from course to course and will also depend on the type of grant to which you are applying.
- Deadline: All applicant should submit their application forms by 1st March 2022.
- All International students can apply for the scholarships
- Must have completed 12 years of Education for the Bachelor’s program
- Age should not exceed 40 years for Doctoral Program
- Age should not be more than 35 for bachelor and Master’s program
Visit the official website of the Government of Austria to learn more about the scholarships and apply for the scholarships
Eiffel French Government scholarships in France
The Eiffel French Government scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship without IELTS. It allows all International students to pursue their Masters, Ph.D., and Doctoral programs anywhere in the top-class French universities. The French Government awarded 500 scholarships in 2020, with the value estimated to increase in the next year. There are no application fees for these scholarships. Why study in France? This is because France is under the Top 10 study Abroad destinations giving you a very marvelous study experience. This is a fully-funded scholarship and covers all tuition fees. The student will also be awarded a monthly stipend, House allowance, and monthly allowance to cater for all living expenses.
- Deadline: The deadline for the application is January 7th, 2022 and all publication results will be done by April 04, 2022.
- Only foreign students can apply for these scholarships
- Age should be at least 30 years for those seeking a Ph.D. Degree
- Age should not exceed 25 years for those seeking a Master’s Degree
Visit the official page for the France Government scholarships to apply for this program.
Portugal Government scholarships
The Portugal Government offers fully-funded scholarships for International students. These scholarships grant those who wish to pursue their Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D., BE, and ME Degree programs a chance to do so in some of the best Portugal Universities. The scholarships are co-financed by the European Social Fund. You can study in Portugal without IELTS. The only requirement is that you should have completed an English Medium in your previous education.
Some of the Portugal scholarships include;
- University of Porto Merit Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded each year to the best students in their respective classes. It is eligible for students enrolled in A Bachelors, Masters, or Integrated Masters course.
- SASUP scholarships: This scholarship is eligible for students who have been enrolled in a Bachelor, Masters, or Integrated Masters course at the U.Porto.
Visit the official Website of the Portuguese Government scholarship to learn more about these scholarships and how to apply for them.
Government of Canada Scholarships
The Canadian government offers full scholarships for students who wish to pursue their Degrees in Bachelors, Masters, and PhDs. They offer quality study experience and help international students to get world-class experience from Top Universities in Canada. The other reason why studying in Canada is a great option is because Canadian Life is much cheaper as compared to other English-speaking countries like the USA and Australia. The application is currently ongoing for the academic year 2021-2022 and all International students are welcome to apply.
Here are some of the Canadian Universities that offer scholarships without IELTS;
- The University of Saskatchewan– To qualify for the scholarship without IELTS, you ought to have pursued a two-year diploma in Canada before the program or a three-year diploma in case of outside Canada. Alternatively, you can also get the scholarship if you had completed a One Year Degree program where the instructions and exams were in English.
- Brock University– Here the alternatives to get the scholarships without IELTS are as follows; Must complete Brock’s Intensive English program, or possess an English language Proficiency waiver letter stating that English was Language of Instruction at previous university.
- Carleton university– To get this scholarship, you must have; Official transcripts for the last three years of high school, college, or university where education was primarily in the English language.
- University of Winnipeg– You must complete an English Language Program at the University to qualify for this scholarship.
- Concordia University– To get the scholarship, you must complete an Academic English Course at this University’s Language Institute. That’s for all Graduate business students.
All the Best in Your Scholarship Application!!