Table of Contents
About The Standard Bank CA(SA) Training Programme 2024 (South Africa)
Standard Bank CA (SA) Training Programme 2024 is a training program with a focus on inspiring young professionals to have first-hand experience of the business segment of the bank.
As a Bank, who is passionate about growing the people, with the Training Programme, successful applicants will be able to explore their potential and challenge the norm to become a creative, ground-breaking business leader and a CA(SA) of the future.
Standard Bank value diverse ways of thinking; forward thinkers with a passion for innovation. They believe that being willing to learn, unlearn and relearn at a great pace to remain relevant is vital; and adapting to change is one of the most important attributes that CA(SA)s will need in our digital age.
- Must have completed or be completing a SAICA accredited
- Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA).
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (PGDA) or an equivalent qualification
- Honours (HNS) in Accounting
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting (GDA) or equivalent.
- Post passing GDA,CTA or PGDA you must be eligible to write the ITC Board assessment
NB: Please note that you are NOT eligible to apply to the programme if you are currently completing CTA level 1 or BCTA (Bridging course into CTA)
- Articulating Information
- Checking Details
- Developing Expertise
- Following Procedures
- Interacting with People
- Interpreting Data
- Managing Tasks
- Technical Competencies:
- Financial Acumen
- Interpreting Financial Statements
- Management Accounting
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Understanding GAAP
Application Open from 7th February – 30th June 2024
To Appy, Click here