The Legislative Mentorship Initiative fellowship is a programme aimed at equipping and empowering dynamic young leaders interested in public sector leadership.
About the Legislative Mentorship Initiative Fellowship Programme 2022
The Legislative Mentorship Initiative programme is designed and targeted at equipping and empowering dynamic young leaders interested in public sector leadership especially in legislative by providing them with necessary hands-on training and engagement in governance and public service through collaborative and inclusive leadership. The legislative mentorship initiative attracts and trains dedicated young professionals to serve and excel in the public service, particularly in the legislature.
- Training programmes and projects
- Seasoned speakers, facilitators and mentors
- Internships with MPs, job placements & exchange programmes
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to submit the application:
- Minimum educational qualification of Degree/HND
- Citizen of the Federal Republic of NigeriaStrong and demonstrable leadership skills with a demonstrable and credible track record of service to community and society
- English fluency (oral and written) & development of creativity and innovation for practical, workable solutions, inclusive and sustainable
- Patriotic, visionary and passionate about Nigeria’s stability, growth and development with Interest and vision for participating in the Nigerian legislature
- Willingness to commit to the values and full programme of the LMI
- Between Ages 21 – 35
Deadline: 15 JULY 2022
For how to apply and other details check the sponsoring organization’s website <<Here>>