Table of Contents
About the Internship Opportunities at Kenya Revenue Authority
In support of the Kenya Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) is seeking applications from continuing 1st degree students (Undergraduate) in their 3rd, 4th and final year of study and Diploma students in their final year for its three (3) months (September to November 2023) Industrial Attachment Programme.
- The Internship Opportunities at Kenya Revenue Authority is aimed at providing the Youth an opportunity to acquire practical aspects of their respective areas of specialization in partial fulfillment of their degree programme.
- The opportunities are open within the various Support Services departments of the Authority in the following disciplines: Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Data Analytics, Mathematics, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing & Communication, Communications, International Relations, Diplomacy, Public Relations, Media Studies, Photography, Videography, Film Production, Animation, ICT, Telecommunications, Food & Beverage, Hotel Management, Housekeeping and Laundry management, Records Management, Records & Archives, Library & Information Science, Security & Safety, Security Management, Criminology, Criminal Justice, Forensics, Business Administration, Business Management, Project Management, Monitoring & Evaluation, Counselling Psychology, Occupational Health, Disaster Management, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Land Economics, Property Management, Quantity Survey, Actuarial Science, Transport & Logistics, Fleet management, Law, Education, Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Stenographers.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 35 years.
- Should be a continuing 1st degree student (Undergraduate) in their 3rd, 4th and final year of study and Diploma students in their final year from a recognized University.
- Should have a valid introduction letter from the university.
- Must be available full time for the three months’ duration of the program.
- The deadline for application is Sunday 6th August 2023
- All applications must be submitted online via the process outlined below (Application Guidelines).
- You can only apply for the opportunity after successfully registering in our e-recruitment portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The Authority does not extend the Attachment Program.
- ONLY selected candidates will be contacted.
- The Authority does not charge any fee for this process.
- Monthly Stipend payable Kshs.7,000 and is subject to applicable statutory deductions.
- If selected, candidates will be required to submit proof of a valid Personal Accident Insurance Cover, copies of KRA PIN certificate, NHIF, NSSF, ID card and Bank Account details.
KRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for the Internship Opportunities at Kenya Revenue Authority
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
How to create or update applicant detail:
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges while applying for the Internship opportunities at the Kenya Revenue Authority you can email them via: firstname.lastname@example.org