Do you intend to pursue your Master’s program in the USA? You are in luck. This article has researched some of the best fully-funded Master’s Program in the USA for African Students. Don’t wait any longer, apply now for the scholarships below and get a chance to study at world-class universities of your choice.
Here are some of the Fully funded Master’s Program in the USA for African Students
Fully funded Master’s Program in the USA for African Students
The Stanford University scholarship is fully funded Master’s Program for International students. The scholarship caters to master and Ph.D. programs. It covers the full tuition fees, living allowance, academic expenses, and travel allowance. It is aimed at attracting promising future leaders from all regions of the world to Stanford University. The goal of The Stanford University scholarship is to help individuals learn more about themselves and empower them to be the best versions of themselves. The scholarship helps students who intend to study professional programs in Business, medicine, or Law.
- You must be fluent in English that is, listening, reading, speaking, and writing. Your minimum TOEFL score should be between 100PBT-600PBT.
- All countries can apply for the scholarship.
- You must be first-step mental sharpness.
- You must be able to seed knowledge and new experiences.
- You must be ambitious. This is shown by your ability to improve yourself and your willingness to take risks.
Official Website; https://knight-hennessy.stanford.edu/admission
Yale University Scholarships USA
The scholarship is a fully-funded Master’s program for International students. It is offered to students who wish to undertake undergraduate, master’s, or Ph.D. programs. The scholarship caters to 100% of financial needs, that is, in terms of tuition fees, living allowance, and academic allowance. They take into consideration your parent’s income or yours to calculate your scholarship amount. The good news, those whose parents earn less than $65,000 a year do not pay anything.
- All International countries are eligible
- English is a requirement with TOEFL scores as follows; 100 on Internet-based, 600 on paper-based, and 250 on computer-based TOEFL. Or you can also attain a band 7 for your IELTS test.
- You should be able to receive an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
- Your family receives public assistance.
- You are under the legal custody of a state or an orphan.
- You live in federally subsidized public housing, a foster home, or homeless.
Official Yale University scholarship webpage; https://finaid.yale.edu/costs-affordability/types-aid/scholarships-and-grants#YS
University of New Haven scholarship
This is a fully-funded Master’s program for international students. The scholarship is only limited to Master’s programs. The university is a great place to pursue your Master’s degree program since it empowers you with the skills and knowledge that will spearhead you into achieving a sustainable future career as a professional. The program takes up to a maximum of 24 months. You stand to benefit from a 75% tuition assistance and an hourly wedge if you qualify for the program. You will also get experience-based learning and work opportunities during your graduate study.
- English is a MUST.
- All counties are eligible for the scholarship.
- You must have a good pre-qualification record.
- You must be enrolled in a Master’s degree program at this University.
- Copy of valid passport ID page.
If you’d like to learn more about this scholarship program, CLICK HERE.
4. University of Memphis Scholarships
The University of Memphis scholarship is eligible for all international students who wish to pursue their undergraduate and master’s programs. Why is the University of Memphis such a fascinating place? Not only will you increase your knowledge but also get an opportunity to live and enjoy the serene environment, with its tranquil atmosphere. The Master Degree programs take two years. The cost of the scholarship will vary due to differences in desired programs.
- English is a must
- All countries are eligible for the University of Memphis scholarship
- For those intending to pursue a Master’s program, you have to get 310 In GRE or equivalent on other tests. You have to also attain a 3.25 U.S.A equivalent Undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency
- Copy of a valid passport ID page.
Click HERE to learn more and apply for the University of Memphis scholarship.
University of Minnesota Fellowship
This is a fully-funded Master’s scholarship for international students. The scholarship aims to aid students pursuing their Master’s studies. The scholarship caters to the full tuition cost, health insurance, Travel, and Living expenses. Candidates will be equipped with the knowledge to counter the daily challenges of sustainable economic development which include; food insecurity, climate change, population growth rate, and spread of poverty.
- English is a Must.
- All countries are eligible for the University of Minnesota Fellowship scholarship.
- One must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a well-known academic institution in a related field of study.
- One must demonstrate the inability to pay for his/her studies on their own.
- A valid Graduate Record Score is necessary.
- Updated resume.
- One must have completed previous course work in statistics, economics, and mathematics
- Band 7 or more for IELTS exams or a minimum of 600(paper-based), 250(computer-based), and 100(internet-based) on TOEFL examination.
CLICK HERE to apply for the University of Minnesota Fellowship scholarship.
There many others that are not captured in this article; please don’t give up your quest for education. If you have any questions, drop a comment below.