Table of Contents
About the First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
As a tenet of career development, First Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment creates a culture of continuous learning tailored to the needs and aspirations of the employees and the business itself.
Through First Academy and their learning centers spread across the country, First Bank have invested in e-learning, mobile learning, classrooms, physical and virtual libraries to allow all our employees the opportunity to equip themselves for future roles that benefit both them and the organization.
- A minimum of Second Class Honors (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- A maximum age of 27 years as at 30 June 2022
- A minimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application
- You will be required to upload a passport photograph with a maximum size of 50kb
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity and a great appetite for learning.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply for the First Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment
- Click here, it will take you to the Registration page
- Fill in your Bio-data, upload the necessary information and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- A confirmation e-mail is automatically sent to your registered e-mail address
- Please take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) that would be generated upon successful submission of your application, as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- Ensure to keep the confirmation code as received in your mailbox.
- Do note that you are only allowed to submit one application for the Graduate Trainee Programme. Duplicate entries are not allowed and will not be processed.
- Print out the acknowledgment slip upon final submission of the online application.
- If you have any complaints or encounter any challenges in the course of your application, please send an email to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may call the helpdesk on 09168106532, 08126489618, 09121581794 or send us a WhatsApp message via 09168106532.
Application deadline is August 5, 2022.
For more information, click here