About the NNPC/SEPLAT Joint Venture 2022/2023 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme
The NNPC/SEPLAT scholarship award is open to qualified undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The NNPC/SEPLAT Scholarship Scheme is one of our educational Corporate Social Responsibility intervention designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programmes.
- Full tuition fee until graduation.
- Maintenance stipend
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
HOW TO APPLY for NNPC/SEPLAT Joint Venture 2022/2023 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Applications closes on September 9, 2022
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Click Here
You may also find the following useful: