About the Teach for Nigeria Fellowship 2023
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship is a transformational leadership program that equips Fellows with transferable leadership skills to effect change beyond the classrooms in the communities we serve. After the Fellowship, these individuals (known as “alumni”) go on to become educators, public officials, policymakers, advocates, and social entrepreneurs building on their classroom teaching experience to drive long-term systemic changes in the educational sector in Nigeria.
The Teach For Nigeria model is based on the proven success of 61 countries and six continents including Teach For America, Teach First UK, Lead For Ghana, Teach For Bangladesh, Teach For Armenia and Teach For India, who are all part of the Teach For All network.
We recruit Nigeria’s brightest and most outstanding future leaders from varied disciplines to teach in Nigeria’s underserved schools in low-income communities through a highly selective, two-year Fellowship. We are excited for you to begin your application to the Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program, 2023 Cohort!
Benefit of the Fellowship
- Paid Fellowship (Moderate stipend for fellows)
- Leadership Training
- Sponsored postgraduate Diploma for non-education graduate B.Sc. holders
- Opportunity to make a lasting Impact
To apply, all candidates MUST meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Obtain a minimum second class (lower division)
- Must have completed NYSC on or before July 2023
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application
If you meet the above requirements, please proceed with your registration.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25th April 2023
How to Apply for Teach for Nigeria Fellowship 2023
To apply, click HERE