About the Youth Adaptation Solutions Challenge
The Youth Adaptation Solutions Challenge (YouthADAPT Challenge) is an annual competition and awards program for youth-led enterprises (50% women-led) jointly organized by the Global Center on Adaptation (GCA), the African Development Bank (AfDB) and Climate Investment Funds (CIF) as part of the Africa Adaptation Acceleration Program YouthADAPT Flagship Program. This challenge seeks to boost sustainable job creation through support for entrepreneurship and youth-led innovation in climate change adaptation and resilience across Africa.
The Youth Adaptation Solutions Challenge (YouthADAPT Challenge) invites young entrepreneurs and Micro, Small, and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs) in Africa to submit innovative solutions and business ideas that can drive climate change adaptation and resilience across Africa.
- 100,000 USD grant for each winner
- Capacity Building and Training
- Mentorship and Coaching
- Youth-led, with applicants aged between 18 and 35
- Delivering climate adaptation or resilience solutions addressing real-life challenges
- Legally registered and operating in Africa
- Able to show revenues for at least two years
- Must be fluent in English reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
How To Apply for Youth Adaptation Solutions Challenge
Interested Applicants can click HERE to apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 4, 2022
You may also find the following articles useful:
How to Write Outstanding Statement of Purpose (SOP) for Scholarships, Fellowships, and Internships
7 Tips to help you Land your dream Internship
5 Top Things You Should Include In Your Cover Letter