UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Future Females Business School GreenTech and AgriTech Programme is a three-month programme for female entrepreneurs with a GreenTech or AgriTech idea or early-stage business, ready to upskill and utilize technology to bring their businesses to life.
Table of Contents
About the UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Future Females Business School GreenTech and AgriTech Programme
The UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Future Females Business School GreenTech and AgriTech Programme is sponsored by UK-Nigeria Tech Hub. The UK-Nigeria Tech Hub forms part of the International Tech Hub network delivered by DCMS (Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport), under a UK government initiative designed to promote digital inclusion and inclusive growth of the digital ecosystems in partner countries. Alongside Nigeria, there are hubs in South Africa, Kenya, Indonesia and Brazil.
The International Tech Hubs are expert teams which work to stimulate local digital economies, build high-end digital skills, and forge innovation partnerships between local tech sectors and international businesses. Through the Hubs’ activities, entrepreneurs and founders, acquire the skills, resource and support needed to turbocharge their entrepreneurial journey.
Who they are looking for
- Nigerian female entrepreneur looking to develop the next big GreenTech or AgriTech business?
- Female entrepreneurs who are passionate about technology and sustainability and looking to build a business that would create a positive social impact and benefit your community
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens
- The business must utilize technology (i.e. your business is app based or an online platform)
- The business must impact respective communities/ industries
What you will stand to gain
Throughout the duration of the programme, entrepreneurs will have access to actionable content, weekly coaching sessions with a sustainability coach and guest feature masterclasses with industry experts; to increase the capacity of their enterprises to scale and become more sustainable.
Qualifying startups for Future Females Business School GreenTech and AgriTech Programme include:
- Wastewater recycling
- renewable energy technologies
- trash collection
- eco-friendly fashion
- insect farming
- urban and vertical farming
- farm management solutions
- food processing technology
- water harvesting solutions, or soil preservation
- and treatment technologies among other GreenTech and AgriTech industries.
What is Included in the Programme
Month 1 – Build:
- Get clear on your purpose and vision
- Uncover your high-value customers
- Document a profitable business plan
- Build an irresistible & unique brand
- Create a high-converting website
Month 2 – Sell
- Grow your email list
- Create valuable, engaging content
- Build your social influence
- Sell with confidence Increase sales & profits
Month 3 – Scale
- Become more productive
- Make smarter business decisions
- Maximise your tools & systems
- Scale your business
- Plan for your future
To apply click here