About the Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Program
The Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Program provides an avenue for qualifying entry level graduates to jump-start their careers in the financial service industry with a leading commercial Bank – Polaris Bank. This program is designed to prepare you for career success in a fast -paced and dynamic corporate environment. If you are confident that you have the aptitude to take on this challenge, let’s go on this journey!
Established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public, Polaris Bank has a a footprint of over 250 branches across Nigeria.
Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking service
- Minimum of B.Sc (2nd Class) od HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC and awarded a discharge certificate
- Possess Five (5) O’Level Credits that include English and Mathematics at not more than 1 sitting; WAEC or NECO Certificate is required
- Age not more than 25 years Old by December 31, 2022.(National Population Birth Certificate required, Declaration of Age is not acceptable)
How to Apply
- Visit the application portal by clicking here
- Register or Sign in
- Fill in your details
Deadline: 31st July, 2022
For More Information click here