The Ibrahim Leadership Fellowship Programme is a selective Fellowship that prepares the next generation of outstanding African leaders by providing them with unique work opportunities at the most senior level of prominent African institutions or multilateral organizations, whose mandate is to improve the economic and social prospects of Africa.
Through this annual Ibrahim Leadership fellowship programme, the Foundation seeks to deepen and broaden our growing network which continues to contribute its skills and learning to a better Africa. The Fellowships offer the opportunity to work in the executive offices of either the African Development Bank (Abidjan), the UN Economic Commission for Africa (Addis Ababa) or the International Trade Centre (Geneva).
- Opportunity to work in the executive offices of the AfDB (Abidjan), or the ITC (Geneva) with an annual stipend of $100,000.
- Valuable Network of Professionals
- Improve your research skills and Knowledge base
- National of an African country
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience
- master’s degree
- under the age of 40, or 45 for women with children
- Any additional criteria as set by the host.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 21, 2022
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Click Here