About the Google Africa Developer Scholarship 2022
Take your skills to the next level with Google Africa Developer Scholarship 2022. Google and Pluralsight have partnered once again to provide a program to support software developers across Africa in two different roles:
- Associate Android Developer
- Associate Cloud Engineer
This program aims to engage with existing and aspiring developers to help them build the skills they need to get a job in tech after the program is over. The Google Africa Developer Scholarship (GADS) program gives participants free access to select courses, projects, embedded labs (powered by Qwiklabs) and skill assessments; plus support from the Google Developer community. The resources available in this program will help developers build the skills necessary to get their Google certification. Previous participants have gone on to build impactful projects for their communities, make incredible steps in their career journeys, and even become Google-certified developers and engineers.
Acceptance into this program is limited, so get started today to ensure you don’t miss out! Applicants will be prioritized for advancement based on the amount of Pluralsight content consumed and other target demographics.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- Master in-demand Google developer skills with expert-authored Pluralsight content
- Develop your skills and be prepared to take the Associate Android Developer Certification exam
- Receive mentorship support from the GADS program and the Google Developer community
In order to participate in the Google Africa Developer Scholarship program, you must be at least 18 years of age and be a resident of a country in Africa. You may only register for one learning track/role.
Deadline: Currently Ongoing (Not disclosed yet)
Here’s how to get started:
- Complete onboarding survey here
- Fill out registration form (available after submitting the onboarding survey)
- Watch any of your available Pluralsight Skills content OR complete your “Associate Android Developer” Skill IQ
For Further Information, visit Here