Table of Contents
About the General Electric Early Identification (EID) Internship Program 2022 for young Nigerian Undergraduates
General Electric is passionate about creating an inclusive work environment. By valuing the ideas and contributions of a diverse workforce General Electric help inspire others to grow, succeed, and raise the bar for everyone. At GE Gas Power, results can be achieved by embracing a community of belonging. GE Gas Power engineers cleaner, more accessible energy that people depend on, powering growth and prosperity for people everywhere.
Their leading technologies produce a third of the world’s electricity thanks to our talented people, who make gas work for our customers, stakeholders and the world. Through relentless innovation and continuous partnership with our customers, they are building the energy technologies of the future and providing the cleaner, more efficient power people depend on today.
They are seeking young, vibrant sales students who will join the team through the Early Identification (EID) Internship Program. This is a 3-months undergraduate internship role in the Services ITR organization for Nigeria. The role requires working closely with assigned business to provide execution support to ongoing services at customer site. This role may also require interface with GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
>>>While this particular opportunity is open to Nigerians, they have vast of other similar opportunities open to Africans irrespective of nationality, Click Here to see them.
GE Nigeria undergraduate interns will undergo learning experiences and technical development including:
- Challenging work assignments – exposure to on the job learning and working with GE technology
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Academic excellence in Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, Electrical or Production Engineering
- 2nd or 3rd year student with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Ready to learn, energetic, be proactive and have IT skills
Application Deadline: Ongoing (Not specified yet)
For how to apply and other details check the sponsoring organization’s website <<Here>>