About the YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program
The Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) was launched by the United States government as a signature effort to invest in the next generation of African leaders.
Supporting this progress, the Accra Regional Leadership Centre (RLC), as part of the United States government initiative, Young African Leadership Initiative (YALI), will offer an innovative and game-changing leadership training program in Africa. The program will be hosted by the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA), and the first cohort will walk through the doors on the 31st July 2014.
- At the end of the program, participants will be awarded certificates and become members of the prestigious YALI Alumni
- Participants will be taken through various forms of leadership training to prepare them for leadership roles in their various organizations, communities, and countries.
- Are 18 to 35 years of age at the time of application submission,
- Are citizens and residents of one of the following countries: Ghana, Nigeria, Togo, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Liberia, Sierra Leone, The Gambia, and Burkina Faso.
- Are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S.
- Are eligible to receive any necessary visa to Ghana, and
- Are proficient in reading, writing, listening, and speaking English.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, click here
APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 11, 2022
You may also find the following useful: