About the JASIRI Talent Investor Program for Ethiopia, Kenya & Rwanda Youths
Applications for JASIRI Talent Investor Program 3rd cohort are officially OPEN! Are you a young entrepreneur looking for a place to harness your talents and grow your ideas into innovative ventures? Apply for our Talent Investor Program TODAY!
The Jasiri Talent Investor Program invests in and focuses on individuals first before companies, teams, or ideas. The program guides selected Jasiri Fellows throughout all stages of venture creation from Ideation to business formalization.
We are looking for highly driven individuals with a history of achievement and/or entrepreneurial action who aspire to launch a high-growth venture.
Is this for you? Are you able to launch an innovative business solving difficult problems and create great impact if given the right resources?
We invite you to apply and through the various selection processes, demonstrate what makes you the next high-impact entrepreneur who may come up with Africa’s next high-growth venture!
Please find below a description of the Ideal Candidate:
- You have a desire and commitment to build an innovative high-growth venture – which is referred to as a Market Creating Innovation.
- You are a team player and are excited to meet equally ambitious Co-Founders.
- You have a demonstrable history of entrepreneurial action, which means:
- You are able to identify opportunities and gaps in a sector of interest which may be turned into a high-growth venture.
- You have a history of achievement and evidence of lasting impact wherever you have focussed your attention.
- You have significant insights and expertise in a field or industry as evidenced by your experience, achievements and academic qualifications.
- You are a citizen of Ethiopia, Kenya or Rwanda, living in-country or abroad.
You are preferably aged between 25-35 years.
- Women entrepreneurs are highly encouraged to apply.
- Candidates living in the diaspora are also encouraged to apply.
- The Jasiri Talent Investor program includes a mandatory 3-months residential intensive in Bugesera, Rwanda.
How To Apply for the Jasiri Talent Investor Program
- You will need to register and create an account on the Accelerator Application platform
- After you have registered on the platform, you will then receive a notification that will request you to complete the form and submit it on the platform.
To register and submit your application, click on this link: JASIRI APPLICATION PLATFORM
- Step 1: Complete and submit your application
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
- Step 2: Complete the entrepreneurial intentions assessment within 7 days.
- Successful applicants will move to the next stage i.e receive an innovation scenario assessment link.
- Step 3: Complete the innovation scenario assessment and submit a pitch video.
- Successful applicants will move to the next stage i.e receive a Psychometric test link.
- Step 4: Take the JASIRI Psychometric Test.
- Successful applicants who will make it through the Psychometric Test will move to the next stage i.e Selection Conference.
- Step 5: Attend the Selection Conference
- Final Step: Announcement of the selected Fellows.
- Selected candidates shall be notified of their admission into the program after the Selection Conference. Please note that Steps 1 to 4 of the Selection Process will take approximately 6 weeks.
If you have any questions before you apply and/or are unsure about your eligibility, please do not hesitate to contact our Lead Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.