About Africa Foresight Group
Africa Foresight Group is an African-owned and managed firm dedicated to helping grow local businesses into global champions. Our clients have interest to change the world. Our clients are African owned businesses, AFIs and investment firms looking for the next frontier of business ideas in Africa.
Are you passionate about data collection and analysis? We’re looking for enumerators to support our qualitative and quantitative research on our client projects.
- Participate to training on questionnaire administration to rice and cashew farmers
- Collect or supervise pre-test data for field questionnaire evaluation
- Collect or supervise field data collection from and cashew farmers
- Report on number of completed questionnaire (interviews) per day
- Support in any other tasks given by the team leader
- Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy, Agricultural Economics, Environmental Economics, Sustainable Development, or any other relevant degree for the tasks outlined above.
- Good business language skills in English or French.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in collecting and supervising field data collection from farmer in rural areas.
Also Read: 5 Top Things You Should Include In Your Cover Letter
While our work has real social impact angle, we want our people to be happy and comfortable. Additionally, our back office consists of a dynamic team. They worry about logistics, learning and development. You must only worry about delivering impact on your work.
Application Deadline: 30th July, 2022
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org